2nd Line Technical Support
The incumbent in this position as a 2ND Line technician will be responsible for the support of client IT hardware and software needs and will have additional responsibilities as the company lead for Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Azure support and administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
General IT: Client support of hardware and software and third party applications.
- Maintain and provide IT support across our 200+ client base for all their IT support needs, physical and cloud
- Provide tier 2 and tier 1 support and troubleshooting
- Providing end-user support.
- New product and services setup and orientation including installing and configuring equipment (servers, pc’s workstations etc), software, telephone services, network printing, cloud services etc.
Office 365, SharePoint and Azure support and administration
- Implementation and support of client Microsoft 365, Sharepoint and Azure environments and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook etc)
- Administration, support and configuration of MS O365, Sharepoint and Azure and add-on services for clients
- Ensuring the operational health of client Microsoft 365, SharePoint online and Azure environments including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Maintenance/sustainment of client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub sites, lists, libraries, and content
- Troubleshoot various Microsoft 365, Sharepoint and Azure issues
- Experience administering Microsoft 365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
- General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, SMTP
- 5 years of IT experience
About the Greenlight
Greenlight is a growing IT services company with a breadth of services from core IT support through VOIP telephony and to Digital Marketing. Our one-stop approach for clients means that we engage on a number of service support activities with clients enabling our team to enjoy experiencing a wide range of job satisfying challenges.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental ha
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year