C&L are working alongside are looking to appoint enthusiastic, money-motivated and extremely driven B2B Energy Sales Consultant to join our fun and friendly team on a full time, permanent basis.
You could earn up to £60k within your first year!
If you have a strong passion for Sales and you’re looking for a successful, long-term opportunity with career progression routes, this could be the opportunity for you!
Are you interested? Keep reading…
Energy Sales Consultant – Duties & responsibilties:
* Making a high volume of outbound dials (150+ dials out) per day contacting, engaging and building rapport with potential business clients (B2B) with data provided, capturing key information on customers renewals, prices and requirements
* Generating your own leads, building and developing your Sales pipeline
* You will demonstrate detailed product knowledge gained from extensive industry-leading training and your natural sales skills, understanding your client’s needs for the purpose of negotiating and offering the best possible solution – up-selling and cross-selling additional products / services as and where possible
* You will be responsible for managing you own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly targets/KPI’s
Energy Sales Consultant – The Individual:
* Proven track record of B2B / B2C Telesales – confident in cold-calling prospective business clients, having a tenacious and resilient attitude, responding positively despite unsuccessful situations or when handling objections
* Experience in engaging, building rapport and negotiating with prospective business clients
* You will possess exceptional B2B / B2C Sales and Customer Service skills and experience – having the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
* You are driven and strive to meet and exceed any given targets/KPI’s
* You are keen, enthusiastic, possess the willingness to learn and to succeed
* You will be confident with an outgoing personality and pleasant telephone manner
* You will be professional, punctual and strive for high performance
* You will have the ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
Energy Sales Consultant – Additional Information / Benefits:
* High earning potential and competitive commission structure – You could earn a realistic OTE of up to £60k+ within your first year!
* Fun and achievable incentives
* Continuous development – long-term training and development
* Data provided daily
* Professional, busy, fast-paced and vibrant office-based atmosphere
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free parking
How to apply for the Energy Sales Consultant role;
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0161 6460135 and ask for Adam. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.