Role: B2B Energy Sales Executive
Location: Heald Green, Wythenshawe
Salary: £20K – £22K
Hours: 9 – 6pm
No of Positions: Minimum of 20 – ongoing
We are a fast-growing premier business energy broker holding relationships with over 20 suppliers. Due to our rapid expansion, we are now recruiting for talented B2B energy sales executives.
You will need to have exceptional communication skills and a passion for making money. The role of an Energy Sales Executive will involve making telephone calls to potential customers across the UK.
You will be expected to present the products and services to clients in a positive and profes-sional manner showing a sound understanding of business energy.
We offer a unique and flexible approach to rewarding and working. Allowing you to earn ‘free’ days off as a reward for overachieving.
Please only apply for this role if you have previous commercial energy experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact B2B leads, selling to prospective clients.
• Arrange gas & electricity contracts for new clients.
• Follow up existing client renewals.
• Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers.
• Achieve and exceed realistic sales targets.
• Represent our company in a professional and courteous manner.
• Maintain accurate administration of your sales in order to process your sales commis-sion.
• Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to company standards.
• Be supportive, positive, and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company, and your colleagues.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience). Achievable OTE of £45,000 – £50,000 per annum (NO CAP).
We offer a flexible approach to working and rewarding.
As well as a generous commission structure, we run regular incentives such as the ability to win a holiday, vouchers, early finish on Fridays if targets are met, team nights out etc.
Hours of work are Mon- Fri 9am – 5pm 20 days holiday plus bank holidays Modern and dy-namic offices with on-site parking, kitchen, and dining facilities.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles we may close this vacancy at any time if the right candidates are found. Candidates must currently reside in the UK and have documentation that proves they are eligible to work in the UK.
Golden Egg Group is an equal opportunities company, and everyone is welcome regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, nationality, religious denomination, or disability. Roles are matched based on your suitability to the role rather than any of the above.