Zuto is a market-place connecting customers, lenders and dealers. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Located across two sites, our vastly talented team of Marketeers, Product Owners and Technology experts are based in our Manchester city centre office, whilst our passionate team of car buying experts are situated in our Macclesfield contact centre.
We believe in enabling our team of over 300 Zutonites to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment. Our team work productively and imaginatively when they are free from rigid hierarchy and structures, focused on solving customer problems and delivering a world class customer journey. Zuto’s flexible and supportive approach empowers achievement and the delivery of outstanding results.
Zuto has a solid history and we are building on these strong foundations to bring about industry transformation by applying internet economy business methodologies to completely re-define the customer experience and reset expectations, with the goal of reducing the process, which currently can take days, to one hour or less.
Once perfected in the UK, we believe that the business model can be replicated internationally and that Zuto can become a global enterprise.
Zuto is backed by SEP, the award-winning London and Glasgow based private equity fund. SEP have a strong track record in investing in and supporting ambitious, high growth technology companies and have recently successfully sold Skyscanner and Matchesfashion.com.
· Understand performance across operations and the Contact Centre functions to identify opportunities, trends and key areas for improvement
· Produce insightful analysis to improve customer processes and drive business and commercial growth
· Working collaboratively to drive growth in the business by empowering operational teams achieve their goals
· Take ownership and responsibility for all key metrics, impactful reporting and analysis across the contact centre, ensuring that data is accurate, and all relevant data is tracked.
· Own contact centre project initiatives end to end from conception to delivery based on data driven opportunity identification
· Become the trusted, ‘go to’ person in the business for sales team performance understanding.
· Scenario analysis to support planning, forecasting and resources based on changes of staffing or market conditions
· Drive forward an experimental culture – run data led experiments to drive business growth
· Build positive working relationships with key stakeholders around the business.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent attention to detail and levels of accuracy within analysis
· Strong stakeholder management
· End to end process management
· Strong knowledge of Excel
· Strong SQL knowledge
· Evidence of delivering insight which has produced tangible improvements
· Ability to derive insights from complex data sets and deliver recommendations in a simple and comprehensive way
· The ability to identify opportunities in the data which will benefit the customer
· Production of management reporting packs with clear insight
· Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
· Willingness to investigate and utilise new technologies and analytical tools
· Previous use of Tableau would be advantageous
· Experience working with a contact centre sales teams would be advantageous
What this role will offer you
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone to help develop their analytical career and whilst playing a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy, alongside having a positive impact on the business.
We are all about enjoying our journey as Zutonites too, from companywide events to team nights out – awards evenings to our internal recognition scheme, we ensure our Zutonites are recognised for values driven and performance-based achievements. We also look after our team for the important stuff too; our cashback health provider covers you for a multitude of treatments and services, including prescriptive, optical, and dental as well as massages and specialist therapies. We also offer access to EAP, independent financial advice and a fast track GP service, income protection and discounted perks for travel, cinema, and theme parks – plus much more!
Upon joining us you will be entitled to 25 holidays, plus bank holidays. You’ll also be eligible for your birthday day off and a charity day to use as you choose – our talented Zutonites are encouraged to support our local community through our charitable initiatives but you can also use the day to give back to a group of your choice.
Reference ID: EFCE1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year