Role: Customer Service Adviser (Energy)
Location: Heald Green, Wythenshawe
Golden Egg Energy have recently expanded their client base and are looking for 10+ new customer service specialists to join a fun a vibrant team working with one of the largest price comparison sites in the UK.
Experience in the Energy sector is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided for this position.
Day to Day
• Handling general customer enquiries regarding new and existing tariffs.
• Visiting customers at their residences to provide accurate price comparisons.
• Working with tablets to generate comparisons and finalise sales.
• Creating a positive environment for customers daily.
• Take part in onsite training and mentoring.
• Provide reports to Management.
• Opportunity to work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
• Work with a Young, Dynamic and Supportive Team
• Opportunities to progress based on merit, not seniority
• Weekly pay
• Yearly R&R trips internationally
• Regular Fun Social and Networking Activities
• Full training from industry experts
• Uncapped earnings and bonuses
• National & International Travel
Criteria to apply
• Positive and outgoing personality
• Experience in a customer-based environment
• Ability to work independently and part of a team
• Keen interest in travel
Why choose Golden Egg?
Golden Egg boasts an impressive range of clients, huge expansion plans on the horizon and they have plenty of opportunities for career progression.
Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team over the next few days so please ensure all details on your application are up to date. We are in looking to recruit immediately so please keep an eye out in your junk or spam folder for an email from us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles we may close this vacancy at any time if the right candidates are found. Candidates must currently reside in the UK and have documentation that proves they are eligible to work in the UK.
Golden Egg Group is an equal opportunities company, and everyone is welcome regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, nationality, religious denomination, or disability. Roles are matched based on your suitability to the role rather than any of the above.