Hoist FinanceWho are we? Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks and financial institutions. We are specialised in serving banks in handling non-performing loans, and supporting individuals in becoming debt free. Through expertise and rigorous compliance we earn the banks’ trust. Through respect, honesty and fairness we earn the trust of our customers.
What will you be doing as a Software QA Manager at Hoist?
You will have the overall responsibility for ensuring Quality Management is driven into all phases of the tech delivery lifecycle and that testing isn’t simply an end of the line afterthought.
You will be responsible for defining the group’s delivery quality framework and then accountable for a defining a pragmatic and risk based Quality Strategy on a change programme by programme basis. You will then ensure that the strategy is executed through a combination of direct QA team members and our 3rd party technology partner – being able to manage relationships with our 3rd party provider is absolutely key for those role.
- You will coach and mentor QA team members in order to improve their QA skills, product and domain knowledge.
- You will be driving strategic quality initiatives across the department.
- You will challenge and motivate the team to identify areas of potential improvement, innovation and creative techniques to drive a culture of high performance and continuous improvement.
- You’ll also be Building a revised agile Software QA capability and approach from the ground up with autonomy to make decisions and set direction.
What do we expect from the successful candidate?
· Significant experience in defining QA Processes and Strategies, ideally within a multi-jurisdiction Financial Services environment.
· 2 years’ experience in the line management of staff
· Minimum of 5 years commercial software testing experience
· Good understanding of ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119 standard and both V-model & Agile SDLC methodologies (ISTQB or BCS certificate would be an advantage)
· Adequate SQL skills to assess the test data quality
· Hands-on experience with REST API testing to verify the e2e data flow and evaluate corresponding automated testing frameworks architecture
· Front-end test automation skills with proven background in desktop and web applications testing to assess the provided tasks estimates, identify potential issues in the automation process, verify critical paths coverage and prioritise ongoing testing activities
· Experience in data migration projects would be a bonus!
· Experience in working with and managing 3rd party in an off-shore model is also key.
What are the benefits?
· Competitive basic salary
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Flexible working opportunities
· Buy and sell holiday – Up to 5 days
· Healthcare cash plan
· Employee assistance programme
How to apply:
All successful candidates will be subject to extensive background screening, any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory checks.