IT Services (MSP) Helpdesk Supervisor
Manchester / home based.
£24k-£28k Dependent Upon Experience
MSP Experience Essential
Greenlight Computers is an IT Managed Service Provider and we are looking for an IT Services Helpdesk Supervisor.
In this role we are looking for someone who is experienced in handling the processes of an IT Services helpdesk and has the IT technical background to make decisions on calls and tickets as they come in from customers. At times you may handle calls yourself, be that support calls or projects. In other cases you will manage the process to pass calls to the technicians, whilst still being responsible for end to end resolution and customer satisfaction.
Our unique Single Point of Service model means that our customers give us the responsibility for the care of all their service needs.
In your role as IT Services Helpdesk Supervisor you will have responsibility for managing the Service Desk. Your key deliverable is delivering on time client support ensuring service calls are delivered to SLA’s;
• Managing service call performance; coming in via tickets, phone calls, emails etc.
• Managing the workload of a team of engineers.
• Coordinate engineers, expedite resolutions where SLA is at risk.
• Provide technical support where required.
• Follow up the status of problems on behalf of customers and communicate progress in a timely manner.
• Ensure timely communications with customers.
• Deliver highly visible status reporting: to team, to clients, to management.
• Develop and improve the reporting function and KPI’s.
Detailed below is a brief overview of the IT Services Helpdesk Supervisor role:
• Ensure the successful service delivery in line with Service Level Agreements.
• Manage the Autotask system ensuring all ticket logging, escalation and resolution processes are adhered to.
• Ensure the full use of Autotask by all technicians and support staff.
• Be the subject matter expert in:
o Microsoft 365 deployment.
• Where clients specify key procedures ensuring these are adhered to.
• Ensure the helpdesk remains customer focused ensuring a high level of proactive customer service is always delivered.
• To do any other task as requested by the Senior Leadership Team
Key skills and experience required:
• Proven experience in a similar role in an outward facing multi customer IT service desk, i.e. not an internal help desk.
• Technical competence as a L2 IT support technician.
• Excellent communication skills in oral and written English.
We’ll be delighted if you can bring:
• Experience of managing Microsoft 365 projects.
• Experience with Acronis.
• Experience with ESET.
• Experience with Autotask.
– No limit to where this role can grow.
– Flexible working from home or office.
– Great working environment.
– Staff social events (Covid-19 restricted currently)
– Training allowance and allocated time.
– Mobile phone allowance.
– Company pension scheme.
– Free parking in Manchester city centre.
– Salary £24k – £28k.