Didsbury Gin – Graduate Graphic Designer
About the company
Didsbury Gin is one of the fastest growing premium gin brands in the UK. After successfully scaling the brand following receiving investment on the BBC Show Dragon’s Den, the brand is now embarking on another phase of rapid growth and is making significant investments to support and deliver its ambitions.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly creative individual to become part of our marketing team. You will deliver dynamic designs across a range of digital and print and will get the opportunity to get creative generating ideas and artwork for internal and external campaigns, email and social campaign assets, eye catching infographics and engaging animations/videos.
This role would be based in our energetic and entrepreneurial HQ in Manchester City Centre, however given the current Covid-19 pandemic all initial interviews will take place via Video calls and the role may initially be required to work from home.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the below:
Working within the Marketing team you will be involved from beginning to end, successfully developing designs, working within deadlines and project managing your work through to completion. This could be working on anything from web content to collateral we have printed.
Here’s what we want from you….
• Strong IT skills associated with design software.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and briefs per day
• Great eye for layout, typography, attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed instructions
• Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
• You will be comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite
• Design and maintain visual content across all channels and website
• Fully capable of setting up print ready artwork
• Designing artwork for marketing activities across website, email and social media in line with brand guidelines
• Design product pages in line with colour and brand guidelines
Whilst we don’t care about formal qualifications and generally hire on experience, attitude and cultural fit: If you’ve studied some graphic design then that’s great, but if you’re ace in Adobe Creative Suite and don’t have a piece of paper to verify it, who cares?
Perks of the job and what we can offer you
Didsbury Gin is currently at an exciting stage of rapid growth and expansion; you will be joining a business that is extremely ambitious and has a great record of delivering high quality and premium products across a variety of channels in the UK.
Benefits will include:
• competitive salary
• 4 hangover days per year
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Industry leading healthcare benefits
• Staff discount
• Fun & Entrepreneurial environment where creativity flourishes