Propel FinancePropel was established in 1996 to provide flexible and accessible finance to SMEs across the country. Now, more than 20 years on, Propel has grown to become one of the UK’s largest independent finance houses, helping more than 40,000 businesses to access finance to purchase business critical equipment and vehicles quickly and easily.
Propel Finance is a disruptive challenger in Asset Finance, owned by Private Equity and led by a new and dynamic executive management team. We are a market leader in vendor finance, with outstanding technology and service offerings, supporting equipment suppliers across the UK with bespoke finance programmes. With regionally based direct customer asset finance offering, we plan to expand aggressively, currently supporting approximately 40,000 SMEs, growing at 10,000 per annum. We are a multi-award-winning business, growing revenues at 20% pa, with plans to double origination and balance sheet over the next 3 years. Propel is a tier 1 funder, with access to significant funding lines to support its business growth and we are looking for a Credit Analyst primarily to underwrite hard assets within the industrial sector, however also with experience of underwriting varied asset types across multiple sectors.
Provide a top-class telephone-based customer experience to warm leads, supporting SME customers to structure a deal that is right for them and their business goals. You will work in collaboration with credit and sales support teams to deliver a great service and build lasting relationships with customers.
Propel Finance have a partnership with Barclays Bank and as an Internal Account Manager, your role will focus specifically on Barclays SME customers to support their business needs.
· Work with customers to understand their business needs and tailor solutions to support them
· Act as a point of contact for customers, providing them with a customer centric account management service, to build long-lasting relationships
· Working to targets and KPI’s to deliver best in class service for customers and stakeholders
· Maintain CRM and internal systems to ensure a seamless customer experience
· Work with the sales support team to unblock any barriers to concluding a deal
· Assess operational risks and ensure all audit standards are adhered to
· A strong knowledge of Asset Finance including HP, Lease and refinance
· Ability to write credit papers and work in collaboration with Underwriters to provide solutions
· Proven sales skills and drive to meet and exceed targets
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships through strong communication skills
· Accurate reporting skills
Supported by a two-week induction programme and on-going learning, plus the opportunity to work with a forward-thinking leadership team, this role offers you pace and development whilst operating as part of an ambitious team.