Role: Sales Manager
Location: Heald Green
Hours: 10am – 8pm (split shift)
• Design and deliver on-going sales modules training daily for experienced agents to include
rapport building, closing, mentality, product knowledge etc.
• Assist weaker agents with closing
• Motivational meetings prior to start of each period to encourage a positive mental attitude from
• Design and deliver monthly one to one meeting with agents.
• Design and deliver monthly call feedback to each agent.
• Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to include a fuel average of 5 per agent, ensuring minimum
standards are met on additional products.
• Conduct live listening with agents to ensure continuous improvements in the customer journey.
• Ensure overall cancellation rate is less than 20% across the energy channel
• Target of 20% conversion on social leads.
• Ensure minimum 10% conversion on boiler care sales in comparison to energy switches.
• Daily recap of previous days results ensuring any underperforming agents are made aware of any
training or development issues required – this is to be addressed and documented daily and
added to the agent’s file.
• Responsible for overseeing sales performance of both energy and customer care team.
• Maintain a professional manner in all aspect of communication with staff.
• Responsible for delivery of dismissals as per director’s instructions.
• Delegation of tasks to senior staff members – authorisation required from directors.
Why choose Golden Egg?
Golden Egg boasts an impressive range of clients, huge expansion plans on the horizon and they have plenty of opportunities for career progression.
Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team over the next few days so please ensure all details on your application are up to date. We are in looking to recruit immediately so please keep an eye out in your junk or spam folder for an email from us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles we may close this vacancy at any time if the right candidates are found. Candidates must currently reside in the UK and have documentation that proves they are eligible to work in the UK.
Golden Egg Group is an equal opportunities company, and everyone is welcome regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, nationality, religious denomination, or disability. Roles are matched based on your suitability to the role rather than any of the above.