Role: Training and TPI Manager
Location: Heald Green
Hours: 10am – 8pm (split shift)
• Design and deliver training strategies for new starters and new introducers.
• Working with the sales manager to design and document on-going training and support for existing agents.
• Responsible for interview hiring process ensuring good calibre of agents.
• Setting up of all reporting processes for each sales channel.
• Integrate all relevant software for TPI’s including design and training manuals (all aspects of call centre – energy and additional products)
• Designing and implementing a competency framework for new starters to become accredited agents.
• Initial live listening and training of new starters
• KPI will be based on training manual and documents produced for recruitment and TPI’s
Why choose Golden Egg?
Golden Egg boasts an impressive range of clients, huge expansion plans on the horizon and they have plenty of opportunities for career progression.
Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team over the next few days so please ensure all details on your application are up to date. We are in looking to recruit immediately so please keep an eye out in your junk or spam folder for an email from us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles we may close this vacancy at any time if the right candidates are found. Candidates must currently reside in the UK and have documentation that proves they are eligible to work in the UK.
Golden Egg Group is an equal opportunities company, and everyone is welcome regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, nationality, religious denomination, or disability. Roles are matched based on your suitability to the role rather than any of the above.